Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged

My Hurston-Wright Writers' Week classmate and e-mail buddy, Isunji Cardoso, tagged me and so I'm posting seven trivial facts about myself:

1. I was born on a Sunday.

2. My shoe size is 6.

3. I was once a debutante.

4. One of the best gifts I ever gave myself was my Declaration of Independence Road Trip. It actually happened during Christmas of 2003 and I drove solo from Atlanta to Houston, with a stop in New Orleans in between.

5. I find it hard to throw away keys, even if I've forgotten what they unlock.

6. I One of my all-time favorite meals is gumbo-- with okra, please, cher! On the flip side, I detest the smell (not to mention the taste) of beets!

7. Though I sometimes use it to clean, the smell of bleach (especially mixed with food aromas), nauseates me.

3 comments:

Isunji said...

Girl, you took me waaaay back with your "freeze tag" reference!!! Remember playing in the dark? You didn't know who was coming after you or who you were chasing... ahh the good old days.

This was good to learn these new facts about you. Thanks for playing Ms. former debutante. :o)

Gatas Negras said...

I thought it was just me! You detest beets too? What is it about beets? I gotta tell a secret; I have NEVER even eaten beets before and I hate them shits!! Maybe youshould like, try 'em on a pizza first and then decide if you like 'em or not. Let me know and then at least I'll know.

Indigo Woman said...

Beets on pizza? You're trying to make me vomit...